Tuesday, November 07, 2006

In my latest edition of "The Broo View" I've got specific reasons why the Bengals are now 4-4 and reeling.

I've got interviews with Rudi Johnson, Carson Palmer and Marvin Lewis about where the Bengals are right now, and how they think they can 'right the ship'.

Click the link below to go straight to my latest podcast THE BROO VIEW

THE BROO VIEW

Ready for some hard, in your face sports opinion? You've got to check out Broo v. Broo. You can find that and the latest edition of Bengals Report on my web site. Twice a week, I'm joined by the executive editor of Bengals Report, Marc Hardin. Together, we review last week's game and preview the upcoming Bengals game.

You'll also find some great audio from the Cincinnati Bengals and the Cincinnati Reds

And to visit my web site click this link:

http://www.kenbroo.com