Saturday, December 20, 2008

Just posted on the front page of my web site is the latest Broo View Podcast. This episode features an indepth interview with cbssports.com's Clark Judge. Of course, the plight of your Cincinnati Bengals is a hot topic.

Or, you can download the show here.

Ouch! I was one of the many thousands who believed the Muskies would beat the Dukies today. Got that one wrong. This was a harsh lesson in basketball for Sean Miller's team, which came into the game as the #1 rated RPI team in the country. Too many turnovers and not enough defense. It'll get you every time.

Getting psyched for my 700 WLW Sunday Morning Sportstalk show. Among my guests, Mike Florio from profootballtalk.com, Mark Curnutte the Bengals 'beat' writer from the Cincinnati Enquirer, live and direct from Cleveland and author Dave Steidel, whose latest work is "Remember The AFL", a 400-plus page history of the American Football League. Good pictures, and lots of inside stuff. Plus, my favorite Christmas song of all time and the story behind it from the woman who sings it. I'll see you tomorow (Sunday) morning at 9am EST on 700 WLW, or online at 700wlw.com or on Sirius-XM channel 173.