Thursday, April 16, 2009

The other shoe dropped in the Jeff Keppinger to Houston trade that went down just before spring training ended. Thursday, the Reds completed the deal by prying Drew Sutton loose from the Astros. And at least by this account, it's not playing well with the Astros' faithful.

I just booked Michael Abramowitz from thefootballexperts.com for my Sunday Morning Sportstalk show on 700 WLW. I've been following his stuff on that web site and he seems to have good logic about how the NFL draft may go down.

Also, Hub Arkush from Pro Football Weekly will join me, as well as former Red, Merv Rettenmund. Hope you will too, from 9am-Noon EDT.

It's a big day in Cincinnati for another reason this Sunday. The original "Jersey Boy" is in town for a concert. He's my 'home boy', as Frankie Valli and I grew up in the same town (though he's quite a few years older than me)

But, I'll have to miss his performance....Sports Rock!, don't you know.