Friday, September 18, 2009

It's Friday!

The first Bengals Report podcast of 2009 is ready for you to download. You can find int on the front page of my web site www.kenbroo.com. Mark Hardin and I break down the Bengals tough opening game loss to the Broncos.

Here's who I like this Sunday. I like the 'Skins to beat the Rams. That's my lock. I'll take the Giants over the Cowboys. You're saying, Ken, in the Big D? New stadium? Yeah. I think the Giants are the best team in the NFC. I like the Packers over the Bengals. Sorry. It's a Lambeau and the Bengals haven't won a regular season game there in team history. Their only regular season wins on the road against the Pack have come at Milwaukee.

Here's who I like Saturday. I like UC. I couldn't care less about Oregon State's 26 game home winning streak over non Pac-10 teams. The folks out in Corvallis haven't seen an offense like UC runs in forever. UC comes home 3-0 to play Fresno State next Saturday.

I like Florida over Tennessee, big. Lane Kiffin, welcome to the SEC. Your mouth is going to get a lot of points scored on your team.

I'm on the radio a lot this weekend. 3-6:30p on 700 WLW Saturday, when my guests will include Kevin Iole of Yahoo Sports. We'll be talking about boxing (Mayweather vs Marquez Saturday night) and UFC 103 (Rich Franklin fights Saturday night too). Authur Mark Frost will join me to talk about his new book "Game Six". It's the story behind the greatest World Series game ever played, 1975 Reds and Red Sox.

Sunday, I'm on from 9am-11:30am on WLW, when my guests include Peter King from NBC Sports and Sports Illustrated and George Wendt, "Norm" from Cheers. Then, I'll be back on 700 WLW and 1530 Homer after the Bengals-Packers game to take your phone calls.

And after all that, I'll be talking to you on Sports Rock, on WLWT Channel 5 after Sunday Night Football. Our guest hosts will be "Wildman" Walker and former Bengal Eric Thomas. We'll break down the Bengals-Packers game, with reaction from that Bengals locker room after the game.

Have a great weekend!