Monday, July 14, 2008

Just back from doing a couple of stories on two Cincinnati Olympic rowers off to win the gold, we hope in Beijing.

Pat Todd and Brian Volpenheim will be the subjects of two stories in our Channel 5 O-Zone (Olympic Zone, come on!!!) specials next month.

But...I thought you'd like to see this piece of video of me, walking away from a rather embarrassing episode at the US Rowing center in Princeton, New Jersey last week.

I had just returned from being squired around a county Lake in New Jersey, watching Pat Todd practice with his Olympic team mates. I had one foot on the dock, one on the boat...and well, you probably know the rest of the story. I'm walking to get some dry clothes, trying to avoid eye contact with a bunch of snickering rowers. It was actually pretty funny...