Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Couple of new things to check out on my web site: www.kenbroo.com. I have the latest Bengals Report Podcast posted. Mark Hardin and I preview the Bengals vs Steelers game Thursday night. And, the latest Broo View Podcast is up and running. I've got an indepth interview with foxsports.com's Alex Marvez.

I'm off to Pittsburgh Thursday (driving, five hours of my life I'll never get back) for the Bengals vs Steelers game. This will be a great game to see, if you're into watching natural disasters. The Bengals will start a rookie at left tackle, his first NFL start and a guard that they signed off their practice squad will line up next to Anthony Collins. This, against a defense that's ranked #1 in the NFL in rushing defense, passing defense and over all defense. It's the same Steelers defense that sacked quarterback Ryan Fitzpatrick seven times last month, when the Bengals starting offensive line was playing.

And it'll probably snow.

Listen to my Bengals Group Therapy radio show after the game, approximately 1 AM Friday. It should be good for the soul. You can hear it on 1530 Homer in Cincinnati, www.1530homer.com online.

One more time, there was nothing wrong with the hit Steelers' WR Hines Ward laid on Bengals linebacker, Keith Rivers back in October. But it's a back drop for Thursday night's game. More here, from USA Today.