Friday, November 14, 2008

Predictions for this weekend: Eagles beat the Bengals 30-17. UC beats Louisville 31-10. The Bearcats and the Muskies win their basketball season openers with ease. Elder and Winton Woods play on in the Ohio High School playoffs.

Just posted, the latest Bengals Report Podcast. You can find it on the front page of my web site: www.kenbroo.com. Or, if you're in a hurry, you can download it here.

I'm not an anarchist by nature, however, these guys at whodeyrevolution.com are certainly inventive. Bet if you go to the game Sunday you'll still see a lot of grown men and women in Bengals attire. I wonder how many morons will show up in a '15' jersey? I still see some of them and laugh every time I do.

Good update here from espn.com's Jayson Stark on what MLB teams are looking for in this off season. Are you ready for some Mark Mulder Cincinnati?